- Classification of service: covered under Additional Services; pricing based on acreage/square feet of area to be treated (same as fleas)
- Also known as “red bugs”.
- Spring and summer are the highest problems.
- Treatment similar to a flea/tick service.
- Eggs are laid on the soil. After the eggs hatch the larvae crawl on to people from the grass and like to bite leaving a secretion causing a whelp (sock line, panty line, waist band, etc.) The do not burrow into the skin.
- Prevention starts with keeping your yard manicured and all times. They thrive in areas of tall grass and weeds.
Images Property of:
Field Guide to Texas Insects,
Drees, B.M. and John Jackman,
Gulf Publishing Company,
Pest and Termite Service Areas in North Texas
Allen, Carrollton, Fairview, Farmersville, Forney, Frisco, Garland, Heath, Josephine, Lavon, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, North Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Sunnyvale, Wylie, TX.